As the new year starts, do you dread going back to your job?
Do you yearn for more fulfillment in your professional life?
Do you have a strong sense that there must be ‘something more’
that’s possible when it comes to your work?
Wow, I so completely understand. For much of my life, my burning question has been, “How can I have work that I love — not just tolerate, but love?”
During this free one-hour webinar, I’ll guide you through the “6 Keys to Liberation-based Livelihood.” After much trial and error in my own life, these are the qualities that I’ve discovered need to be cultivated in order to create work that we love. I’d love to share them with you, and it’s a great way to start the new year!
- What is a liberation-based livelihood? What are three possible pathways to make it happen in your life?
- The 6 “keys” that will support you to make a transformation in your work
- The most important thing you can do today to put yourself on the road to work that you love
* You’ll receive a handout that summarizes the 6 Keys.
* You’ll also receive a discount code to register for my popular online course, “Fall in Love with Your Work,” which starts in January 2016.
Access to the recorded webinar is available until Friday, January 8, 2016. (The webinar was offered live on January 3.)
To access the webinar recording, sign up here!
A cultural anthropologist, writer, and longtime Zen student, Maia is committed to offering mindfulness and other reflective practices that cultivate compassion, awareness, and social transformation. She loves to help individuals and social change organizations increase their effectiveness and ‘engage-ability’ through mindful awareness. Maia offers coaching and consulting services, as well as live and online programs such as “Waking Up to Your Life” and “Fall in Love with Your Work.”
Learn more about Maia and her work at www.maiaduerr.com